× Aenean at vel interdum nunc elit lorem id nulla nunc Proin. A. Semper accumsan Integer nisl Pellentesque In id metus laoreet dignissim vel.

irannews.ru - news №-2708253

More
1 year 6 months ago #154038 by AxetSnurn
The word on everyone's lips was "xia hai" or "dive into the sea". It meant quitting your old job in a state company and plunging into private business. I remember the day one of our assistants came into the BBC office, handed in his ID and declared, "I'm off to Shenzhen", the boom city on China's southern coast. It was at this time - during a trade war between China and the EU over textile quotas - that I got a rare invitation to interview the commerce minister. Such interviews with top Chinese officials were excruciatingly dull, but this was the opposite. irannews.ru He saw Mordaunt this morning and said she was “very chipper” and “in the zone”. "My first introduction to China was in the 1980s, when the debates about China's future were huge, significant, and consequential," Prof Karl says. "The party itself was involved in those debates. But 1989 shut that down." "In the past, we could always count on China's leaders to be pragmatic about economic policy, and prudent in their foreign policy. We don't see that now," Ms Shirk says. Then, loudly over the radio, came a warning in Chinese and English: "Foreign military aircraft in northwest of Mischief Reef, this is the Chinese Navy! You are approaching Chinese airspace. To avoid further action, turn away and leave immediately!"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 1.485 seconds